2017 Mustang 2100RT NXT3
Call for Price
- Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 72 hp (53.7 kW)
- Designed from the ground up, the welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
- Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection and towing capability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
Operator's Cab Features
- Cab forward design enhances the view to the bucket.
- Level II FOPS is standard equipment.
- New, side-folding restraint bars and armrests with multiple adjustments enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Fully adjustable controls mounted to a standard mechanical suspension seat or an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort and precision control by moving with the operator during operation.
- Complicated gauges and cluttered dash readouts are eliminated with a customizable, easy-to-use multi-function display that incorporates all warning/operation lights and machine configuration screens.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with heat/AC, sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a comfortable, clean and quiet operating environment.
- Optional electronic attachment control - 14-pin connector that allows operation of all attachments.
- Electro-hydraulic joystick controls provide the ultimate in operator comfort and controllability. They are also not affected during cold weather operation.
- Hydraloc™system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator's seat, open the door or switches off the ignition.
- Standard, selectable 2-speed drive motors, horn and backup alarm.
- Optional speed control adds ability to tailor machine operating speeds to application, independent of engine rotation.
- Standard ISO drive pattern, optional selectable ISO and dual hand (H-pattern) controls.
- Multi-purpose LCD display provides easy readout during operation.
- Single button allows simple scrolling and selection of various display functions.
- Standard Drive Sensitivity Adjustment offers five settings that change five parameters to suit operator preference, skill and application requirements. Adjustable settings include: Joystick Sensitivity; Position Reaction; Engine Response; AntiStall; Pump Swash Plate Position
- Optional HydraGlide™ system allows the lift arm to "float" when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material and providing a smoother ride at faster transport speeds.
- Automatic glow module engine intake heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
- Engine warranty, parts and service are handled through dealership servicing in conjunction with Mustang parts and service support.
- Standard and optional high-flow auxiliary hydraulics are designed to handle virtually every flow/high performance attachment.
- New cast-iron pump design delivers efficient flow at higher temperatures.
- Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
- Electro-hydraulic controlled hydrostatic transmission with direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency while AntiStall technology keeps the power flowing.
- Power track drive motors deliver superior pushing power.
- Auxiliary hydraulic quick couplers easily connect under pressure for fast, efficient attachment changes.
- Additional reach and increased dump height result in more efficient load placement and overall performance.
- Low-profile design provides outstanding forward, rear and side visibility.
- Simple "in-line" design increases structural integrity by eliminating the complex geometry and welding found on many competitive "offset" lift arm designs.
- Front channel support and large diameter pivot pins provide exceptional lateral strength and rigidity.
- Lift-arm incorporates dual bucket cylinders and two lift-arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame to evenly distribute digging forces.
- Large, gas-spring assisted engine cover and over-sized, flush-mounted rear door allows full access on the rear of the machine for servicing and maintenance.
- Lockable compartments on the rear towers open to reveal the battery on the left and hydraulic tank on the right.
- Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with large gas-springs for easy internal service access.
- Track rollers and idlers are sealed and require no maintenance.
- Patented tilt-out foot pod allows for best-in-class foot well cleanout and provides perfect access to the fuel tank and other components under the cab.
- Coded wiring takes the guesswork out of electrical system identification.
- Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised (mm): 168" (4267)
- Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised (mm): 128" (3251)
- Reach - Fully Raised (mm): 34.5" (876)
- Dump Angle - Fully Raised: 39°
- Dump Height - Fully Raised (mm): 98" (2489)
- Maximum Rollback Angle - Fully Raised: 102.5°
- Overall Height at ROPS (mm): 83.1" (2111)
- Overall Length with Bucket - Standard Counterweight (mm): 148.1" (3762)
- Overall Length without Bucket - Standard Counterweight (mm): 116.5" (2959)
- Specified Height (mm): 67.7" (1720)
- Reach at Specified Height (mm): 31.3" (795)
- Dump Angle at Specified Height: 75°
- Maximum Rollback Angle at Ground: 30°
- Carry Position (mm): 8.2" (208)
- Maximum Rollback Angle at Carry Position: 31.6°
- Digging Position - Below Ground (mm): +0.6" (16)
- Angle of Departure with Standard Counterweight: 29.2°
- Ground Clearance (mm): 13.2" (335)
- Track Gauge (mm): 51.7" (1313)
- Track Shoe Width (mm): 17.7" (450)
- Crawler Base (mm): 58.4" (1483)
- Overall Width - Less Bucket (mm): 69.5" (1765)
- Bucket Width (mm): 73.9" (1877)
- Clearance Radius - Front with Bucket (mm): 94.6" (2403)
- Clearance Radius - Rear with Standard Counterweight (mm): 64.6" (1641)
- Maximum Rollback at Specified Height: 66.8°
- Angle of Approach: 90°
- Grouser Height (mm): 1" (25)
- Operating Capacity at 35% of Tipping Load (kg): 2,100 lbs. (953)
- Operating Capacity at 50% of Tipping Load (kg): 3,000 lbs. (1361)
- Tipping Load (kg): 6,000 lbs. (2722)
- Operating Weight (kg): 9,800 lbs. (4445)
- Make/Model: Yanmar/4TNV98C-NMSL Tier IV
- Type: 4-Stroke Turbo
- Displacement (L): 203 cu.in. (3.319)
- Cylinders: 4
- Net Horsepower (kW) @ 2500 rpm: 70.7 hp (52.7) @ 2500
- Peak Torque (Nm) @ 1600 rpm: 206 ft.-lbs. (279.3) @ 1700
- Oil Pump Capacity (L): 11 qts. (10.4)
- Alternator Voltage/Amperage: 14V/95A
- Drawbar Pull / Tractive Effort (kN): 11,489 lbs. (5211)
- Track Type: Rubber
- Track Rollers: 5
- Roller Type: Steel
- Track Width (mm): 17.7" (450)
- Ground Pressure (bar): 4.7 psi (0.32)
- Bucket Breakout - Tilt Cylinder (kg): 6,631 lbs. (3008)
- Bucket Breakout - Lift Cylinder (kg): 6,481 lbs. (2940)
- Ground Speed - Single Speed (km/hr): 6.1 mph (9.8)
- Ground Speed - Two Speed (km/hr): 8.9 mph (14.3)
- Fuel Tank (L): 24 gal. (91)
- Hydraulic Reservoir Tank (L): 13.8 gal. (52.2)
- Coolant Capacity (L): 3.8 gal. (14.4)
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed (L/min): 21.8 gpm (82.5)
- High-Flow Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed (L/min): 35.9 gpm (135.8)
- Transmission Pump Type: Axial Piston
- Motor Type: Axial Piston with Planetary Reduction
- Engine Type
- 4TNV98C-NMSL Tier IV
- Engine Manufacturer
- Net: 70.7 hp (52.7 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2500 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 24 gal. (91 L)
- Bucket Capacity
- Tipping Load: 6000 lb. (2722 kg)
- Self Leveling Bucket
- Max Ground Speed
- Single Speed: 6.1 mph (9.8 km/h); Two Speed: 8.9 mph (14.3 km/h)
- With Bucket: 148.1 in. (3762 mm); Without Bucket: 116.5 in. (2959 mm)
- 69.5 in. (1765 mm)
- Fully Raised: 168 in. (4267 mm); Top of ROPS: 83.1 in. (2111 mm)
- 9,800 lb. (4445 kg)