2017 Mustang 2600R
Call for Price
Operator's Cab Features
- Large Level II ROPS/FOPS is standard equipment.
- New side-folding restraint bar and adjustable armrests enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Adjustable control pods (joystick and hand/foot configurations) and an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort.
- Cab forward design enhances view to the bucket edge. Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine.
- Extra-large side screens, combined with the Gehl PowerView® low-profile lift arm design, provide a wide field-of-view to the side work areas.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure, with sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter, provides a cleaner, quieter, climate controlled operating environment.
- Four control options include T-Bar, Joystick, Dual-Hand, and Hand/Foot.
- Auxiliary controls are located on the control grip in all control configurations for easy access.
- Customizable integrated digital display provides coolant, fuel, battery, environmental and engine regeneration, and more information in real time.
- Adjustable joystick control pods provide ease of operator control with minimal effort, reducing fatigue.
- New upper-left and upper-right instrument panels provide easy readout and switch access.
- Hydraloc™ system applies brakes whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator’s seat or switches off the ignition.
- The DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) system provides clean emissions without the need for additional fuel after-treatment additives.
- The DPF requires regeneration to maintain optimal running conditions. This occurs passively as the machine is operated, but also requires occasional manual regeneration by the operator.
- Regeneration is intuitively managed through the digital display and a clearly labeled rocker switch.
- Impressive breakout forces deliver optimal digging and lifting performance.
- Improved cycle times increase productivity on the jobsite.
- Excellent ease of operation and proportionate flow adjustability are achieved with the auxiliary flow control rocker switch located on the control grip.
- HydraGlide™ option helps keep material in the bucket and provides a smoother ride by allowing the bucket to float when travelling over rough terrain.
- Hardened chrome cylinder rods resist pitting, rusting and scratching, extending the life of the cylinders.
- Radial lift path offers enhanced performance in excavating, grading and digging below grade applications.
- Selectable hydraulic self-leveling option keeps the bucket level throughout the lift cycle.
- Over the tire design provides wider access.
- PowerView® low-profile boom design offers optimal side-to-side visibility
- Oversized engine hood and rear door opens completely, exposing engine components and daily maintenance points.
- ROPS/FOPS tilts up with the aid of gas struts for access to hydraulic components.
- Drive chains and axle bearings are sealed systems that require no maintenance.
- All high-rotation pins have grease points for ease of maintenance.
- Features such as the remote oil drain and filter provide simple and easy maintenance access.
- Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised (mm): 161" (4089)
- Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised (mm): 123" (3124)
- Overall Height to top of ROPS (mm): 81" (2057)
- Ground Clearance to Chassis (mm): 8" (203)
- Overall Length with 70" Bucket (mm): 143" (3632)
- Overall Length without Bucket (mm): 111.5" (2832)
- Wheelbase (mm): 49.5" (1257)
- Dump Reach at Full Height (mm): 27" (686)
- Rollback at Ground Level: 28°
- Dump Angle: 40°
- Overall Width (mm): 69.5" (1765)
- Overall Width - Narrow Offset Tire Option: 65.5" (1664)
- Bucket Width (mm): 70" (1778)
- Clearance Circle - Rear (mm): 64" (1626)
- Clearance Circle - Front w/o Bucket (mm): 56" (1422)
- Clearance Circle - Front w/Bucket (mm): 90" (2286)
- Seat to Ground Height (mm): 40" (1016)
- Rollback at Full Height: 95°
- Dump Height (mm): 94" (2388)
- Departure Angle: 25°
- Standard Tire Size: 12.00 x 16.5 HD
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4TNV98CT Tier IV
- Gross Power (kW) @ 2500 rpm: 72 (53.7)
- Net Power (kW) @ 2500 rpm : 70.7 hp (52.7)
- Maximum Torque (Nm) @ 1625 rpm: 217 ft.-lbs. (294)
- Displacement (L): 202.6 cu.in. (3.3)
- Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard (L/min): 23.5 gpm (90)
- High-Flow Hydraulics - Optional (L/min): 35 gpm (132.5)
- Reservoir Capacity (L): 8 gal. (30.3)
- Battery (CCA): 12-volt (950)
- Starter (kW): 12-volt (3.0)
- Alternator: 95-amp
- Rated Operating Capacity (kg): 2600 lbs. (1179)
- With optional counterweight (kg): 2780 lbs. (1261)
- Fuel Tank (L): 21.5 gal. (81.4)
- Travel Speed - Maximum (km/hr): 8.0 mph (12.9)
- Operating Weight - Approximate (kg): 8180 lbs. (3710)
- Engine Type
- 4TNV98CT Tier IV
- Engine Manufacturer
- Gross: 72 hp (53.7 kW); Net: 70.7 hp (52.7 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2500 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 21.5 gal. (81.4 L)
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- 2600 lb. (1179 kg); With Optional Counterweight: 2780 lb. (1261 kg)
- Self Leveling Bucket
- Max Ground Speed
- 8.0 mph (12.9 km/h)
- Tire Size
- 12.00 x 16.5 HD
- With Bucket: 143 in. (3632 mm); Without Bucket: 111.5 in. (2832 mm)
- 69.5 in. (1765 mm); Narrow Offset Tire Option: 65.5 in. (1664 mm)
- Fully Raised: 161 in. (4089 mm); Top of ROPS: 81 in. (2057 mm)
- 8180 lb. (3710 kg)
- 49.5 in. (1257 mm)